sábado, 21 de abril de 2012

About the beaded beads


One very common element in my creations are the beaded beads. They consist on wooden beads covered by small beads as swarovski, bohemia, miyuki o bohemia beads. There are a lot of different patterns, making them a versatile and good complement or main body in the jewelry pieces. Earrings, necklaces and bracelet can be composed by theses elements, with different colours, sizes, patterns.

And you should try to do them, the time flies while you do them, it is a very good way for relaxing and forgeting all your problems. There are a lot of websites that show you how to do them, for example this link, although is not in english, shows through pictures how to make a beaded bead with seed beads, I guess a good way to start. Very clear. Another example is this much more complex beaded bead, where you can realise the variability of this element.

I love them, and I guess if you try it, you probably will love it too.



3 comentarios:

  1. I really love these beaded beads!
    Have never seen or heard of them before. :)

    They are absolutley beautiful.
    So nice to meet you through the Etsy Blog Team.
    I am your newest blog follower! :)

    All the best,
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you! You should try them, and if you have some question, just qrite me back, I will try to help you ;)

    ResponderEliminar